To access the full list of peer-reviewed publications click here for a copy of Dr. Furton’s full CV.
Five Significant Publications:
- G. Furton and L.J. Myers, The Scientific Foundations and Efficacy of the Use of Canines as Chemical Detectors for Explosives, Talanta, 54/3 (2001) 487-500.
- M. Curran, S.I. Rabin, P.A. Prada and K.G. Furton, Comparison of the Volatile Organic Compounds Present in Human Odor Using SPME-GC/MS, J. Chemical Ecology, Vol. 31, No. 7 (2005) 1607 – 1619.
- Lorenzo, T. Wan, R.J. Harper, Y.-L. Hsu, M. Chow, S. Rose and K.G. Furton, Laboratory and field experiments used to identify canis lupus var. familiaris active odor signature chemicals from drugs, explosives and humans, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 376 (2003) 1212-1224.
- F. Poole, B.R. Kersten, S.J. Ho, M.E. Coddens, and K.G. Furton, Organic Salts, Liquid at Room Temperature, as Mobile Phases in Liquid Chromatography, J. Chromatogr., 352 (1986) 407-25.
- Kumar, G. Heena, A. Malik, A. Kabir, K.G. Furton, Efficient analysis of selected estrogens using fabric phase sorptive extraction (FPSE) and high performance liquid chromatography-fluorescence detection, Journal of Chromatography A, 1359(2014)16-25.
Five recent Publications:
- Sumeyra Gulle, Halil Ibrahim Ulusoy, Abuzar Kabir, Angela Tartaglia, Kenneth G. Furton, Marcello Locatelli and Victoria F. Samanidou, Application of a fabric phase sorptive extraction high performance liquid chromatographyphotodiode array detection method for the trace determination of methyl paraben, propyl paraben and butyl paraben in cosmetic and environmental samples, Anal. Methods, 2019, 11, 6136, DOI: 10.1039/c9ay02260k
- Maria Celeiro, Ruben Acerbi, Abuzar Kabir, Kenneth G. Furton, Maria Llompart, Development of an analytical methodology based on fabric phase sorptive extraction followed by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to determine UV filters in environmental and recreational waters, Analytica Chimica Acta X, 4 December 17, 2019 DOI https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acax.2019.100038
- Maria Celeiro, Lua Vazquez, Piyaluk Nurerk, Abuzar Kabir, Kenneth G. Furton, Thierry Dagnac, Maria Llompart, Fabric phase sorptive extraction for the determination of 17 multiclass fungicides in environmental water by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, Journal of Separation Science, 1-13, January 14, 2020, DOI: 10.1002/jssc.201901232
- Locatellia, A.Tartaglia, F.D’Ambrosio, P.Ramundo, H.I.Ulusoy, K.G.Furton, A.Kabir, Biofluid sampler: A new gateway for mail-in-analysis of whole blood samples, Volume 1143, 15 April 2020, 122055, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2020.122055
- Ramandeep Kaur Heena Ripneel Kaur Aman Grover Susheela Rani Ashok Kumar Malik Abuzar Kabir Kenneth G. Furton, Trace determination of parabens in cosmetics and personal care products using fabric‐phase sorptive extraction and high‐performance liquid chromatography with UV detection, Journal of Separation Science, April 7, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/jssc.201900978